Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21776 Posts

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like they have in Shelled!
Seems to work for them, plus we can divert arguments to this thread so as to avoid cluttering up other threads.
Yay!

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Me first me first!!! I don't like Elijah Wood because he has an annoying whiney voice. BUT I do like Happy Feet. And Lord of the Rings.

·
Registered
600 Posts
and snake section:gasp:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Me first me first!!! I don't like Elijah Wood because he has an annoying whiney voice. BUT I do like Happy Feet. And Lord of the Rings.
oh bum i wanted to be first! not fair want another off topic thread! :lol2: Lord Of Rings is ace, must admit he does grate a little on me in Lord of Rings, always thought Sam was a better hobbit!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh bum i wanted to be first! not fair want another off topic thread! :lol2: Lord Of Rings is ace, must admit he does grate a little on me in Lord of Rings, always thought Sam was a better hobbit!
Pippin is my fav!
I gotta go talk to Imogen now.
Keep this thread going for me, guys!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Lord of the Rings was good...but Avatar in 3D is fantasic!!! doing a new viv with Avatar in mind. OK...storyline a bit of a chickflick but the graphics..WOW

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lord of the Rings was good...but Avatar in 3D is fantasic!!! doing a new viv with Avatar in mind. OK...storyline a bit of a chickflick but the graphics..WOW
not seen it but i really want to, not sure why i have not seen it cos everyone else seems to have, looks ace everyone says how good it is, so your going to base the tank on the landscape within the movie then?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
If you ever get to see Avatar in 3D think you may too........really lush rainforesty....such eye candy!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
For as long as they are making silly millions??? already past US$2.2 Billion
I watched it 3 times ......but prolly will watch it one more time before I start
making my Avatar pacman viv lol

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Woot! I thought I was the only person on the planet who hasn't seen Avatar yet. Actually, I've never seen any film in 3D :blush: I'm not a big movie person.

This is the off topic thread, so I'm going off topic.

Today I think I had food poisoning & have vomited four times. Which make today second in my amount-of-times-throwing-up-in-24hrs league :no1:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I have not seen avatar either. I also have not thrown up. I have been trying to work out how to stop foam building up at the bottom of my waterfall without any luck. So now I am watching NCIS, great show!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Woot! I thought I was the only person on the planet who hasn't seen Avatar yet. Actually, I've never seen any film in 3D :blush: I'm not a big movie person.

This is the off topic thread, so I'm going off topic.

Today I think I had food poisoning & have vomited four times. Which make today second in my amount-of-times-throwing-up-in-24hrs league :no1:
OMG that was me last night, i was so Ill, had really bad pains & the next thing i new spewing my ring! :sick: then i was fine (topic changed) lol

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Before Avatar..last time I went to the cinema was to watch Bugs Life.........
Hubby made me go watch avatar as it was the first time in 11 years I let someone babysit my kids lol.

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
I haven't seen Avatar but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about it, I'm not really that fussed on it. As for LOTR, it's all about Merry and Pippin!!! I luuuurve Dominic Monaghan, I cried when he died in Lost!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I haven't seen Avatar but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about it, I'm not really that fussed on it. As for LOTR, it's all about Merry and Pippin!!! I luuuurve Dominic Monaghan, I cried when he died in Lost!
oh i hate lost! what the hell is that all about...... was totally LOST after first series

·
Registered
17,604 Posts
Yay, we finally got one here! All the fun chats in Shelled are on OTB!:2thumb:

Yeah, the storyline/moral fable is mega-obvious, but the graphics are definitely wow. And the eye-candy....:mf_dribble:

1 - 20 of 21776 Posts