Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys n gals here i go again please dont think im stupid :oops: but im kinda worried as i said in another thread my new b/r/boa baby tagged me 2day twice the wee shit :twisted: anyway here goes are boas poisoness as where she got me it has turned into a bump and is kinda painfull oh and it bleed like a bugger shes only a wee thing so it didnt hurt just a shock thanks again guys :)

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
I think it's safe to say you'll life :lol: I think i read you only just got her yesterday? Maybe, i know it's hard but give her a few days to settle into her new home. Could be quite stressing for her to be taken away from the home she knows into her new one, and to have a few people all wanting to hold her (well different people :p) i hated having to wait until i could try holding my corns. did my head in! but yeah. Lol. you should be ok. :D

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one apart from me has held her my fella really dusnt like snakes so apart from my kiddies who are too small yet im the only person who will be holding her. cheers tho i feel like a right idiot :oops: :oops: :oops: now but you know how it is every1 who owns reps was once a newbie like me thanks for puttin my mind at rest (phew) i was gonna look a google but was to scared at what i might find im such a wuss :lol: cheers again

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Lol. Shouldn't feel silly for asking questions :Di still ask them all the time, mind you i only had my two corns for a month. Lol. Anyway google is a good friend if you're in need of immediate answers! :D my corns are wimps! all they want to do, if they don't want to be handled is try to slide out of my hands. but they soon calm down

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my royal is like that hes such a softie apart from when my fella is near him absolutly hates him strikes at him everytime hes near him but ah well hissy tries to cuddle you and he butts your hand so soft i think hes just spoilt if you can spoil a snake ov course hope baby gets like hissy soon really dont fancy havin bumpy hands and fingers

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, good one greg

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
If the bump is still there it could be a little bit infected-- snakes have saliva too, and it's not necessarily clean! Dissolve a large heaped teaspoon of salt in a pint of warm water and wash liberally a couple of times a day-- worked a treat for clearing up the infection from when a horse ran into a splintery fence with me on board!! :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts