Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 20 year old female Royal.She's a beaut!:flrt:

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
oh my! :flrt:

lovely to see such a beautiful older royal. i keep wonderig what my little boy will grown into. i'm looking forward to many years with him.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Aww bless looks in lovley condition :) my old girls near 28 plus now they go on forever LOL

Paula :)

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
brilliant to see a serpent of such respectable age!
very cool :)

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
i think we need pictures of the minx!
Here's the scruffy ole bint LOl she was a rescue all those scars are still there she came to me after being captive for 2 years in a real state so she could be even older ;)

the old boy also a rescue he was thrown at a wall hence his bump :(

and one of the unplanned sprogs LOL

OP sorry hope you don't mind my pics just nice to see a fellow oldie snake and yours looks in fab condition for her age unlike mine which were typical wild caughts :)

paula x

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
the baby is beautiful!

the parents aren't too shabby either. apart from their scars they look in top health, you obviously have a good way with them.

"you should wear with pride the scars on your skin, they're a map of the adventures and the places you've been" as Poi Dog Pondering once sang.

here's to old royals :no1:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't mind, golden oldies still need love:flrt:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No she was 20 months old when i got her.At first she didn't eat for 18 months!!:gasp:After that she's never left a meal!:2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Whoa, be great to see how many peoplw are posting pics of their babies in another 20 years- I'll be glad if I'm still around & in one piece by then!

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Great to see some golden oldies:2thumb: I wish I'd never had to sell my first Burm, but that was way back when. How about a thread on longest kept snakes?! ages sources etc.

·
Registered
139 Posts
nice old girl:2thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts