Reptile Forums banner

(old) new viv setup

Tags
viv setup
441 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  quackfly 
#1 ·
So this afternoon I'll be setup up Montys viv. I've had it running now for about 4 days and temps are 33 right under the bulb. And my temp and stat probes are on the back wall reading 27 with the cool end high 25. The ceramic and pulse stat hold the temps rock solid.so here's a few pics before I start

See less See more
#4 ·
is he going into shed? wat a wee stunner. Always best to leave them a bit to settle. i always found that no matter how much you convince yourself a new arrival has settled in a day or two the reality its behaviour doesnt stabalise regarding tempremant and what not for at least a month or so.

#5 ·
I've had him awhile now just moved him into a bigger viv and started using ceramics. But yer well spotted he is in blue, I can't wait to see his new suit. He's due to feed on Wednesday but I'm thinking as he's inshed and just moved whether to leave him aweek ? Any thoughts ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.