Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know Ive moved house recently... anyway... I didnt have much room for snakes back then and was really cramming them all in...heres the old room..

And this is the new room... with plenty of space for more snakes and I even have room for hatchlings in the bedroom ... thats actually how much space I have now :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Alright you smarmy git....Rub it in!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL... well there will be a sofa in there and TV as its my "living room" too.. but theres alot more room in there compared to me cramming them in... but the annoying thing is.. now Ive got so much space I dont want to cram more in :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just missed it... we just finished :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
very nice time you have enough space there for a couple of viv stacks mate

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Excellent, wish we had space like that :(

·
Registered
401 Posts
Im jealous, wish i had a room like that for mine!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I wish I had shoes like that, sorry meant space :D

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
the new room is looking good 8)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well went today to get my 5 viv stack.. fits nicely down the end... :wink: Got plenty of room for more too :lol:

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Looking good Tim. That monster white viv certainly looks smaller in the new room than it did in the old room. :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sod the attic!! Have you seen the stairs leading upto it!! Omg seriously kool toy... :lol: :lol:

I agree the 5 stack looks great, did you manage to put the glass in alright?? Would have helped but it was late...and Im tired today now...:( I got hyper when I got home because of the Fanta!

How is Raven?? :( :cry: Look after her wont you! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
scarlettvegetable said:
Sod the attic!! Have you seen the stairs leading upto it!! Omg seriously kool toy... :lol: :lol:

I agree the 5 stack looks great, did you manage to put the glass in alright?? Would have helped but it was late...and Im tired today now...:( I got hyper when I got home because of the Fanta!

How is Raven?? :( :cry: Look after her wont you! :lol: :lol:
Yeah got the glass in after a bit of tinkering... gave it a proper scrub out and moved Riddick in... going to move a few more in tonight.

Heres a piccy of the 5 stack anyway... only 1 snake living in there right now.. will be 4 by the end of next week.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
What a difference!! That new room looks sweet mate! Bet you're well pleased! I bet the snakes are quite pleased too! :lol: 8)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts