Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There seems to be a lot of posts about new snakes here, I was wondering how old the oldest snake that anyone owns is?

My oldest is a mere 5 years old.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
oldest snake

Hi all

I have a Cali King chock and banana who is 10 years old.

slither61 :snake: :snake: :snake:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Hey, i Only have young snakes at minute - Oldest Being 2. But The Oldest Snake I Have Known Was "JOHNC"'s Heres in the forum. His was an amazing 27 (Rat Snake) And What a Story It Had!

Cracker!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
my oldest is a corn shes 5 years old then there is prinsess my royal she is 3 years old other then that the others are all babys

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
have several 10 year old and a couple of 14-15year olds all bred and born here,no where near the max ages attainable though
regards gaz

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
My female corn is 9 this year, and still a virgin :lol: .

·
Registered
818 Posts
My oldest is Corn Flake, He's 8 years.
Tanya xx

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Funny, I was talking about my old king yesterday.
15 year old dot/dash caliking. Lovely animal. Not a snake but my mother had a tortoise that outlived its previous owner of 60years.

G

·
Ive got a corn that is 8 but i know there is someone on the forum that has corns that are around 18 and had eggs last season.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool, Thanks everyone. It's reasurring to know that people don't get rid of them as they get older. I think people should post more info on the "oldies" god bless 'em!

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
I think if you've had it since a hatchling you'd never wana get rid of it if you've lasted 18 years with a corn lol

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
my corn is 4 nows, but i wan him 2 go on for ages...lol an my hoggie is only 1 yr at the mo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts