Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm soooo happy right now :Na_Na_Na_Na:

(This is probably going to sound like I'm a nutter, and maybe I am, but anyway)

I just got my delivery in from Mrmice on here who was kind enough to ship out the frozen mice and rats that I bought from him. Had a great next day service and the mice and rats I got are FANTASTIC!

Normally I'd have to pay £1.20 for a 'XL mouse' at my local shop, which realistically is the size of a medium mouse, but these ones that I just got delivered are sooo big in comparison and they were only £0.55p!!!!

Got some small rats, loads of XL/Jumbo mice, pinkies, fuzzies etc, and honestly I don't think i've ever been so happy to see dead mice in my life!

I could pay up to £20 for mice for my lot that'd last just 1-2 weeks, but for close on £40 on this order I got a TON of huge mice etc that's going to last me a couple months at least!

Ah bliss... :lol2:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
You know what, thanks so much for posting this as I'm going to be ordering from Mr Mice on here to in a couple of weeks, gonna be trying a couple of places to see what they're like and buy in semi bulk 3-4 months worth at a time.

No wonder your happy. :2thumb:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know what, thanks so much for posting this as I'm going to be ordering from Mr Mice on here to in a couple of weeks, gonna be trying a couple of places to see what they're like and buy in semi bulk 3-4 months worth at a time.

No wonder your happy. :2thumb:
Next time I order i'll get at least double what I ordered this time me thinks, I just wanted to test out the size/quality of the mice and rats first before spending like £100 on dead stuff :lol2:

But yeah, very very happy :)

For anybody who doesn't know, he does next day delivery for just £10 anywhere in the UK : victory: so it's great if you've been caught short with nae mice and a hungry snake!

Reactions: AilsaM

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
Next time I order i'll get at least double what I ordered this time me thinks, I just wanted to test out the size/quality of the mice and rats first before spending like £100 on dead stuff :lol2:

But yeah, very very happy :)

For anybody who doesn't know, he does next day delivery for just £10 anywhere in the UK : victory: so it's great if you've been caught short with nae mice and a hungry snake!
I've spoken to him via PM and he was very helpful, said to me as my orders will be small they'd be okay sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1PM, am buying a table top freezer soon which I can keep stocked up with 3-4 months worth, plus I'll have my normal home freezer for a wee bit extra space if needed.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've spoken to him via PM and he was very helpful, said to me as my orders will be small they'd be okay sent out Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1PM, am buying a table top freezer soon which I can keep stocked up with 3-4 months worth, plus I'll have my normal home freezer for a wee bit extra space if needed.
Sounds great!

Wish I'd started this bulk online ordering years ago :bash: coulda bought like 50 royals by now with the cash im saving :whistling2:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
Sounds great!

Wish I'd started this bulk online ordering years ago :bash: coulda bought like 50 royals by now with the cash im saving :whistling2:
I've been buying mice for my lot as I need them, mine are on different sizes of mouse and my boa is on rat fluffs now, am hoping I'll notice a saving though it's never really cost a lot buying for mine so far.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah mine have diff sizes too - The adult corns all take Jumbo/XL, the 2 hatchling corns are still on pinkies, my 2 new royals will be on small mice/rat fluffs, and I stocked up on fuzzies just in case the hatchlings grow quicker than I think they will...

:lol2:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mrmice is one of the best suppliers i have ever used, i wont use anyone else now for my frozen food.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'll have to look into it if my OH lets me. He already keeps complaining that the snakes get much more room than he does :lol2:
Easy, get rid of the OH ;)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
to be fair I have already warned him that he either shuts up and puts up or he is out, with him gone I would have space for more snakes :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Poor guy, bit extreme :lol2:

Lol, I don't have that problem, love me love my animals I say :lol2:

to be fair I have already warned him that he either shuts up and puts up or he is out, with him gone I would have space for more snakes :whistling2:
:lol2: I said pretty much the same to my OH, he is still here so he learned to shut up :2thumb:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

:lol2: I said pretty much the same to my OH, he is still here so he learned to shut up :2thumb:
I'm still in the process of getting my OH to shut up :Na_Na_Na_Na:

most of the time it's:

OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING ASPEN INTO THE HOUSE!!!

He has allergies :lol2:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I'm still in the process of getting my OH to shut up :Na_Na_Na_Na:

most of the time it's:

OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING ASPEN INTO THE HOUSE!!!

He has allergies :lol2:
I had that but not with aspen, it was aubiose - the 20kg bag, well my 3 year old thought it would be a good idea to help me open it, split the bag and it went EVERYWHERE! Queue Gary going mental and me peeing myself laughing :lol2: (and yes he cleaned it up)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts