Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol i jstu text my mate whos popping round at weekend and he said oo i'll have to see the snakes.. and i said ok then you may get pooped on though as i fed them yesterday.. his reply was..

"lmao do snakes sh*t? Didnt think they did lol"

I then replied saying thatsa the stupidest thing ive heard and was he joking i then had the reply of...

"haha welli though they bring it back up, liek the bones n stuff. I saw a massive snake do it on tele"

lol made me laugh really..:whistling2:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
sounds like he's seen one of the TV programs about large pythons. thye quite commonly show one of the "big 5" eating something very large and it is quite commonplace for them to regurge thinngs like antlers etc rather than try to pass them.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
If that was me, i'd just have to play along.
"No snakes dont have a bum hole, it sealed up over years of evolution" Blah Blah Blag...:lol2:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
:lol2: what a noob

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
sounds like he's seen one of the TV programs about large pythons. thye quite commonly show one of the "big 5" eating something very large and it is quite commonplace for them to regurge thinngs like antlers etc rather than try to pass them.
not surprised, would you really want a pair of antlers coming out of your back end?:lol2:

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol, yeah ah well atleast he now knows that snakes do need to go to the toilet lol and the food in them doesnt just dissapear!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts