Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went in to my local pet shop and they had a 3ft normal common boa for sale £179!!! I asked the bloke how did you justify the cost, thats extorsion, his reply, Well it is 3ft...... Next to it they had a baby boa labled "True Red Tail Boa" for £150, I asked what local is it? Gyana or sirinam, He said "Ive no idea, But its a true redtail" I mean OMFG

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Went in to my local pet shop and they had a 3ft normal common boa for sale £179!!! I asked the bloke how did you justify the cost, thats extorsion, his reply, Well it is 3ft...... Next to it they had a baby boa labled "True Red Tail Boa" for £150, I asked what local is it? Gyana or sirinam, He said "Ive no idea, But its a true redtail" I mean OMFG

Some people have no idea....
You should print off some care sheets and ram them down the shopskeepers throat.....:censor::bash:

·
Registered
698 Posts
The answer to this is simple if you dont like the price dont pay it, It's his right to charge what he likes for his stock, he may have to charge high prices to stay afloat. It is a tad surprising he didnt know much about the redtail but again if ya not happy with his knowlage just dont shop there.
As long as his animals are happy and healthy thats what really matters, isnt it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.