Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beardie laid another clutch last night......so as well as me hatching the 37 babies from her last clutch, she now gives me a clutch of 31!! 2 eggs - I don't hold out much hope for, but the other 29 are all fertile and look spot on. 67 eggs from 1 mating and 2 clutches - can't complain about that!

By the way - I now only have 5 babies left (and my little twins), that I have kept back and will be growing for a few more weeks. They are the biggest with the nicest colours, and will be ready to go mid June. I will be updating my website with pictures of them in a few days time so please take a look.

The tiny twins are doing well, one is mixing with the others and holding his own nicely - the other one has been seperated and is being hand fed by us until it gets strong enough to look after itself. And I got 2 more Leo's (normals) hatch last night. Well chuffed!!!!

:2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
thats a lot of eggs!! hope mine doesnt lay that many, dont know where ide put them all!! lol good luck:D

·
Registered
937 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone has pm'd me for a picture of the beardie twins. This is one of them at the side of a normal 3 week beardie (sibling born at the same time)

He/she's tiny compared to the other siblings, and the one which we are hand feeding is even smaller!! Below is another baby, same age (3 weeks) Growing like dandelions!!!

:2thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts