Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my viv up n running. : victory: It’s all set for the bearded dragon I’m picking up this Friday. :2thumb: Two lamps one for day on a dimmer thermostat set for 90 and one ceramic for night on a standard thermostat set for 70. Lights are also on a timer 12 hour’s on and 12 hour’s off. Can’t wait to bring him home. Hears some picks of the viv, al put up some picks of him asap.:flrt:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yer thers a uv wher the bark is

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol no prob :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ve Evan started breading crickets too. I figure it will be cheaper then getting them from the shops.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
They are so annoying those crickets , I prefer the black ones...its great watching the beardies devour them though !
why black?! their horrible!

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
Black ones have got more backbone , not so weedy as the brown ones!

where have my pics gone?..:devil:
ahhh lol black ones are evil:devil: what pics:? :?

·
Registered
266 Posts
but the blacks crickets will bite the beardee in its sleep the silent brown ones are the best i think

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
but the blacks crickets will bite the beardee in its sleep the silent brown ones are the best i think
I never feed live food in the viv , I let my beardies chase the food up and down my hallway..so no chance of that happening....:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well hear he/she is, no idea what morph it is. Cost me an arm and a leg to set up not to mention the £60 I paid for it, but I’m sure it will all be worth it in the end. So now to try and find out what sex it is so that I can pick a name for the lil fella.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
put a pic of its rear end up:) we might be able to tell if its male at that age, but we wont be 100% if its female just yet:)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Al give it a day or two to settle in before I start tormenting it I think lol. Don’t want to get it stressed out.

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
yeah probably best:) his tail is going very light, he might be going to shed it:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts