Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just over a year ago I got Khaleesi from Pastel01...

Been a great year and I'm pleased with how much she's grown :2thumb:

A second was inevitable. I picked up this little guy from Pastel01 (Awesome guy by the way: victory:)
last night and again am more than impressed. Can't wait to see this little guy grow. Just a few pictures
as I was told he's about to shed so didn't take too many pictures.

Again, a big thanks to Pastel01 and it was great seeing your snakes again. Thank you all for looking.

Ben

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Good work with Khaleesi, she's came on a treat since last year.
I'm not a fan of albino snakes, but your new addition looks very nice.
He's in good hands!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
nice, i really like the albino royals! good job on not going for a morph that looks incredibly similar to a normal, i honestly find it quite wierd when i see people doing that for their first three or four royals, though of course i am aware of the breeding projects often envisioned by the owner.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
khaleesi is looking in great nick....the newbies not bad either :2thumb:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good work with Khaleesi, she's came on a treat since last year.
I'm not a fan of albino snakes, but your new addition looks very nice.
He's in good hands!
nice, i really like the albino royals! good job on not going for a morph that looks incredibly similar to a normal, i honestly find it quite wierd when i see people doing that for their first three or four royals, though of course i am aware of the breeding projects often envisioned by the owner.
khaleesi is looking in great nick....the newbies not bad either :2thumb:
Very nice! One a year an addiction? No, that's positively restrained - shame on you! :lol2:
Thank you all for your words! Been a great year watching Khaleesi grow and hope the next will be just as good with the little guy, who is still nameless by the way... Will be starting to save the pennies for number 3 in the next year :whistling2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts