Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just took some pics of 2 of my snakes (the 3rds being grumpy and doesnt want to come out lol)

the first is of my lil girl serendipity, she's 26 months and is a annery type a corn snake

the first 3 are of her on my dad :)

these are of her on me

And now these are of my CRB, we think he's just under a year old but we arnt sure. he's doesnt offically have a name lol, he's normally called bob, baby or lil dude though :p

bob out in the sun :)

bob in the darkness, well not really the flash just tends to bounce of my red walls :)

close up

and the tongue shot :)

sorry about the quality of the photo's i'm using my b/f's 4 mp compact digi and trying to hold a snake while taking pictures is never easy to start with :p

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
lovely pics there n a nice pair o snakes

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
nice snakes, good pics. i like the tounge shot :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi LadyB. Corns aint my thing but love the CRB. Nice to see someone else on the forum with one. They are overshadowed by the BRB, but I think they are a great snake.

Duzzie

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CBR = columbian rainbow boa and thanks Duzzie, i too was a omg i love BRB's but when it came down to it and i had a choice of the two infront of me i couldnt resist him, he was so amazingly cute :D he even took food from my hands when i last fed him (he for some reason refused to eat from the tonges) and he was so gentle about it, you would have though he was a kitten not a snake lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.