Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Nice pastel, and :welcome: to the forum.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Your welcome, its a very good picture indeed.The snakes in the perfect position. How did you manage to get the background and lighting so perfect? Are you into photography?

How old is your new baby? :D

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, na i'm not a photographer.

When i bought the snake i received these pictures of it before i travelled. He looks exactly how the pictures shows him.. he's a stunner. I think he's only a few months old, the place i got it from says he's from the african line so i'd be guessing a few months, and he doesn't really know either.

i've one more of him and another female pastel i bought...
this is the female

I've also a mojave that i've yet to take pictures of, but she's a darling as well. Hopefully getting a lesser platty next year, once i've saved my pennies :)

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
cool, someone obviously knows what there doing with a camera, lol.
Did you get them from the same place? Cant wait to see your other pics.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha yeah i think he must be a better photographer than i am. Don't expect my other pic's to be as good lol. Yeah bought from the same guy.

This is best picture i've taken of my snakes. I've even framed it lol. This is my oldest female royal - Sammy.

sorry for late reply, ended up eating mince and tattie, yum yum!

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Wow! Totally stunning Royals!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you. Unfortunately he's not eaten since we got him, one week ago, but his g/f is munching down like there's no tomorrow! lol.

He is a really good size, so if it's due to winter month's i think it will be fine to leave him without food, but we'll keep offering (i should add.. he's in a racking system, and every other royal in there eats, so i know it's not the viv's. plus i've tried different types of food).. tbh, i find it really hard not to handle him, but i am doing my best :) Might screw the breeding aspect for him and try and handle him more as a pet lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts