Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a painting I did fairly recently, it is painted using good quality oil paints and will be framed prior to postage. It is A4 size.

I'm really quite happy with how this one turned out and I have had lots of nice comments from people who have seen it on my drying rack when they've come round (my dad thought it was a photo, but his eyesights not that great!lol), so i've decided to sell it and I will be donating a percentage of the profits to Breast Cancer Research UK.

I hope it'll make a lovely colourful addition to someones house or reptile room, and hopefully raise a bit for a good cause too! Please remember this is a complete one-off (i only paint for my own personal enjoyment so i don't often do more than one of anything unless i get a request for it) and took me quite some time to complete. I will also sign it for you before I post it.

At the moment i'm asking for reasonable offers.

Here's a photo of the painting unframed. It doesn't really do the colours of detail justice though, i think because of the texture of the oils!

Sarah

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
28 views and no comments? is it that rubbish?! lol

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Actually I'm impressed and think with the right frame it'd look really great - but I haven't any frogs so would be daft me buying it - bump for you anyway :) :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Same here great painting but im not into frogs lol (do one of a nice snake then im interested) bump:up:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone!im actually pretty disappointed with how the photo turned out! It looks much better in person!

Wohic, how would i auction it? thats a great idea!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not really sure what to ask to be honest! Make an offer!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
just auction it on here highest bid by a certain time gets it, pop a link in your sig to it as well.

If you decide to auction it I will start the bidding off at £10

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
£30 :)

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a piece of string and a button,,,,
sorry im skint:whistling2:

lol thanks for the thought!

Thanks for your generosity so far guys! Keep it coming!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Easter Sunday bump!!! Happy Easter everyone!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea thats the picture i used for reference! lol i think i managed to get the proportions pretty good didnt i?

So do you fancy an original oil copy for your wall??????

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump! Auction will end next week on friday 24th!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts