lol chears im so chuffed
dan

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
just got a brb dy got any tips ???
dan
What tips are you after ?

Although i would like to mention, which you probably already know ... keep the humidity @ 70% as baby brb's tend to dehydrate.

Apart from that well done on your purchase and get some pics of both the brb and viv up immediatly lol

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
The high humidity is a must..... but also if its young offer plenty of hides and quite deep substrate you may find they love to bury themselves.....
when taking pics take 1 during the day and another 1 3-4 hours after the heat n light goes off. look for the colour change on the sides!!! a nice silver may come out!!!
congrats on the buy

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chears the viv isnt perticulaly interesting as she is only a hachling (november) and is in a tub so will wait for her to settle before pics she has high humidity and and has been soaking for ages and is beutiful also is in shed so the iridesants isnt there at the moment.
dan
also any name sugestions welcome???

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump!!! anyone any ideas
dan

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
yeh Give it to me :lol2:

(that piece of invaluable advice deserves rep I recon :Na_Na_Na_Na: )

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
yeh Give it to me :lol2:

(that piece of invaluable advice deserves rep I recon :Na_Na_Na_Na: )
Dont....

Give it tooo me lol

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
o give it to me...lol
anyway, yeh get some pics up!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im letting him setle do u reckon itll disturb him much if i take a thew snaps???
dan

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
names ?????
pls
dan

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
cuthbert:no1:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
SPINDLESHANKS.........lol:no1:
SWIVELNIPPLE...........:idea: :idea:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Right I have loads of names :lol2: so there must be something there :D They don’t all apply to yours but are names nether the less :lol:

Eddie, Jake, Frank, Oscar, Yoshi, Taz, Spike, Tarzan, Carmen, Syd, Bud, Rex, Ron, Simon, Jonny, Earl, Reggie, Fred, Freddy, Spooner, Twig, Buzz, Theo, Prism, Quench, Kiwi, Thai, Glow, Taco, Dusty, Coco, Gizmo, Beamer, Slim, Spice, Spiro, Dragon, Buddy, Rocky, Kermit, Leo, Stitch, Cleo, Godzila, Moe, Buster, Damian, Ruban, Sage, Rockybalboa, Chaos.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Right I have loads of names :lol2: so there must be something there :D They don’t all apply to yours but are names nether the less :lol:

Eddie, Jake, Frank, Oscar, Yoshi, Taz, Spike, Tarzan, Carmen, Syd, Bud, Rex, Ron, Simon, Jonny, Earl, Reggie, Fred, Freddy, Spooner, Twig, Buzz, Theo, Prism, Quench, Kiwi, Thai, Glow, Taco, Dusty, Coco, Gizmo, Beamer, Slim, Spice, Spiro, Dragon, Buddy, Rocky, Kermit, Leo, Stitch, Cleo, Godzila, Moe, Buster, Damian, Ruban, Sage, Rockybalboa, Chaos.
Wicked i'm so glad that i looked on here i've found some new names thanks Anthony :smile:

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
No problem .... i think that deserves a positive rep, don't you ?
No problem it's done mate : victory: thanks again Anthony

1 - 20 of 27 Posts