Registered
9,293 Posts
ouch! looks quite sore!
Is that royal usualy agressive like that?:gasp:

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, she's a sweetheart, and the rat on the tongs was in the other hand....it was "nom nom nom! delicious rat.. oops! thumb"

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, she's that mythical beast, the feeding royal! lol!

·
Registered
707 Posts
AWESOME!!

hehe, but yeah never get complacent, gotcha. will be keeping an eye on mine in thos predicaments

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
nope, she's a sweetheart, and the rat on the tongs was in the other hand....it was "nom nom nom! delicious rat.. oops! thumb"
haha! bless!
by the way were was this burmball you and rain were gonna bring, at the hall green meeting last wednesday??? :'(

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we'll make it to the next one, Rain and kat picked up their new kitten and I was poorly...it's show and tell for the next one anyway I think, so that'll be perfect. We'll see what else we can rustle up as well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Awesome!!
Im still waiting for my first tag....:eek4:

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
we'll make it to the next one, Rain and kat picked up their new kitten and I was poorly...it's show and tell for the next one anyway I think, so that'll be perfect. We'll see what else we can rustle up as well.
aww thats ashame.hope you are well.
Yh it is :D can't wait!we are bringing a few of ours! :2thumb:can't wait to see what everyone brings!

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
yeah, she's that mythical beast, the feeding royal! lol!

Cor Jackie that is a rare thing, a feeding Royal with that feeding response at this time of year has got to be worth lots of £'s :whistling2:. That is one hell of a tag, i know they only have small teeth but they still make you bleed. I had my fist tag a few months back, it only left 3 small holes but one wouldn't stop bleeding for ages :whistling2:.

·
Banned
4,323 Posts
I was so confused by that first pic. Imagine the hand as a muscular bicep and the royal as a mahoosive snake and you'll see what I mean.

Did make a bit more sense when I figured out what I was looking at! :lol2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts