Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, some of you will know that serpenco do an early season deal.
basically the deal is this:-
something like 50% off corns, right out of the egg in early summer..
this means, you pay 50% of the original price for the snake, as soon as possible from the egg.. that way you take the risk whether you are getting a great deal or missing out by buying a lot of snakes that end up not feeding.
i am looking at doing something similar to this, maybe not as much as 50%, but the same kinda thing.
would any body be interested? and what are your views on this? i know the people in the US are ok with it, but i would expect some people over here to moan about it...
anyway, let me know.. its just a thought at the moment, i will have to see how the year progresses really.
there may be a minimum amount of money or snakes on this too..

OH, just need to add this too... it will be literally out of the egg or the box that is its temp home... there will be no 'oh can a take 50 females?' it will be whatever i pull out, they wont be sexed and i wont sex them for you... sorry, but that will be the deal

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yea mate I would be interested, might even do it myself if I have a awesome year, would have to be awesome though.
Ive had pretty good luck in the past with getting non feeding corns going and until I breed something im not loaded so yea sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thats the thing, they wouldnt be sold as non feeders... just as 'out the egg'... so in all honesty, most will feed anyway.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wonthave lavamels this year... someone seems to have beaten me to those :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I wonder who that could be (goes into sarcastic mode) :lol:
Ill do you a deal nige, 5 lavamel hatchlings 1/2 price for 5 of the rarest things you got? deal :p
but back to seriousness, I would take a 50% price reduction on some of the stuff you got mate, specially with the hets they carry aswell.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it will probably be like 35% or something, 50 just seems so much lol...

whats the most expensive thing i will have? hmm i dunno really...
some of the snakes i am breeding below:-
lavenders
hypo lavenders
amels
normals
anerys
snows
ghosts
hypos
caramel motleys
butter motleys
ultramels
goldust motleys
butters
ice
lava corn
pewters
er what else? lol
bloodreds
crimson
ambers

not sure if any others off the top of my head.
some of the hets will be good too
hets for:-
ambers het for motley
many stripes including lav, hypo lav, opal, caramel and amber maybe
similar with motleys
ihave flourecent (however you spell it) and sunkissed to play with too.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Hmm ok 5 baby lavamels for that big Ice guy of yours haha :p.
hmm 35% is even better mate, I reckon im gonna be driving to Northampton alot this coming season haha.

·
Banned
290 Posts
god yeah i'd be interested!!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol yeh i bet oli..
i mean there will be a minimum thats for sure, i'm not having people turn up tp buy a normal for like 6/7 quid and nothing else.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gdgd, thats cool mate.. and with the added bonus that you live local

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OH, just need to add this too... it will be literally out of the egg or the box that is its temp home... there will be no 'oh can a take 50 females?' it will be whatever i pull out, they wont be sexed and i wont sex them for you... sorry, but that will be the deal

·
Registered
259 Posts
cornmorphs said:
gdgd, thats cool mate.. and with the added bonus that you live local
well yeah there is that to it :D:D have been looking for grown on ones but not seen any but then my eyes aint what they used to be :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you need to come round mate...
i got loads of grown ons, i need to do a list, i just aint had the time to do an accurate one.. i know roughly, i just dont want to get it wrong after i agree to sell someone something that i dont have lol

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
im lost ...wots for sale here lol its too late:(

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
nothing as yet but this summer hopefully alot of corns sold serpenco style :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nothing yet, but potentially a lot of corns at about 2/3 of the usual price

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I'd be intersted nige, would need to get some cash together but I don't think that would be a problem! I would be interested in quite a few! :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok, well so far so good... we'll see what happens during the day, wait for the haters to come out lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts