Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I posted these on Facebook first... as you do lol and I've had a couple of comments saying that this two critters could be MM... anyone fancy sharing an opinion... apart from the fact that the pics are a bit bad :lol2:

Anyway,

P.S. I can't get any other pics of the cambridgei for now... as it's gone wandering

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
That OBT looks like a juvenile still from that pic and the camb has big palps from that pic buuuuuuuuuuuut it doesn't look like its made of pipe cleaners which you would expect, MM's tend to be REALLY fluffy.
Thats just my opinion tho lol

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
The fluffiness thing seems to be general consensus lol
Whem one of my cambs matured a male, i noticed the difference the second i looked in, he was like a big cuddly teddybear :flrt:

The obt will just look a bit bigger and have big palps and hooks on front legs, it is really easy to spot on those guys too :)

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Well the OBT, you can clearly see the end of the palps are still "foot shaped", so whoever's telling you that's mature needs their eyes checked :lol2:

Camb, we'd need another angle, but it doesn't look mature to me, regardless of those palps. Hope you get it back soon.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Me too :) I would like the beastie back alive and sooner rather than later.

Hopefully it will be lurking near the vivs

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Check the room with a torch at 4am. Spiders tend to be pretty active around that time.

Psalmos hide a lot, but if there's no escaped live food, it'll be out and about soon enough, they just love food so much...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My pulcher is out and starfished across the front of her house at 7am

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Also, tape some toilet tubes up at the edges of the ceiling and corners of the room.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts