Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we were passing I called in to a garden center with the sole aim to buy a tub of crix..........
sign on door 'special offer baby boas £40' well I had to look.....
checked out the tubs, their feed records indicated they had all refused their last feeds, some had refused p to three times, except one, but he just looked too small.
poped the tubs back, got chatting to the manager, who said he had one 'out back' that had been reserved three weeks ago and they had not collected him, he has never refused and was twice the size of his siblings and much pailer he looked at me, i looked at him and his magnifecent mostache and the rest is history...

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, nice one julie.. typical women though :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh hubby coughed up the Dosh though !!! so its not all my fault 8)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, once again.. typical women.. poor bloke

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I bet you have the brother to the BCI I bought, if it was the garden centre I am thinking off. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup :oops: only went in to have a nose (it has improved some) when andy brough him from out back I could not say no :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Aren't you trying to get rid of snakes! What are you like! :lol:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
wohic said:
yup :oops: only went in to have a nose (it has improved some) when andy brough him from out back I could not say no :lol:

they sell nose's :?: :?: :?:

hmmmmmmmmm strange garden shop

Take care

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
It took me about 45 mins to get the one I bought sexed they where that busy on friday, The first tub I opened was a right feisty one so quickly put that one back. At least by looking in the big viv you can see what size it could be getting.

A proper snake as my brother in law puts it. even though he is scared of my sisters corn he would like a proper snake. :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
optical illusion said:
Aren't you trying to get rid of snakes! What are you like! :lol:
just thinning out the corns a bit, I cant keep all my babies as much as I would love to !

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I know what you mean, after hamm I will decide which way I am going I have my mix of snakes for display as such and I will cut down to about 10 corns for breeding and we will have about 4 corns as pets, belong to kids and wife.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There are some I would never part with, others I have taken on as fussy feeders that are now eating 100% that were never ment to stay, and then I have too many amel based morphs, well you know what its like !
still plenty of room for others though 8)

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Nice one, looks very similar to mine, but mine are 6 foot long :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
it always starts out like that... i'll just go in to look or just for a rat or 2... half my animals are bought that way :lol:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
welshgaz said:
it always starts out like that... i'll just go in to look or just for a rat or 2... half my animals are bought that way :lol:
Thats the first time I have done that !
Shows are my downfall, I went to two this year , came away with 14 neonate garters, a cali king and a Royal at the first one and 4 corns and a grey rat at the second !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts