Reptile Forums banner

our baby gecko just hatched!!!

Tags
e d
910 views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  funky1 
#1 · (Edited)
its our first ever lizard that has hatched, our gecko did lay another egg and nothing came of that one. This one was laid on 9th June so ages ago and was hatched today. We didnt expect it to hatch as we thought it should of hatched way before now. How do i get a picture on here to see what type he is?

Also is their any special way you should keep them once they are first hatched?

#2 ·
I think you need to get a photobucket account and then upload the pics from there. And congrats on your new hatchling look forward to pics :)

#9 ·
Looks like a mack snow to me what are the parents?

#13 ·
supersnows dont hatch with a pattern like that, they're plain grey/purplish with a white stripe along the spine.

pure black and white= mack snow :2thumb: poss het blizzard?

can you get a pic from the top? not seeing any full bands there, maybe a jungle? ;)

#16 ·
a very lovely little jungle mack snow and it should be het for blizzard too!! congratulations on your fist hatchling!! my first clutch are due to hatch in 3 days time, sooo excited. oh and is that the other egg next to it? if so don't bin it, keep it in, it might hatch a bit later xxx

#17 ·
Thanks, i will take another picture, it did look more purple than black but i shall have another look in a minute. Also we put the geckos egg in with the bearded dragons eggs as we didnt think it would hatch and as the bearded dragon's egg's were a surprise to us we didnt have much space for incubating them seperately, but he has only been with the bearded dragons eggs for a week.

I cant wait to see what morph he/she will be

#26 ·
It`s a Mack Snow Jungle het Blizzard as stated in a few posts mate. The dad - although not 100% identifiable as a Snow from his appearance - must be a Snow or you wouldn`t have got a Snow baby (the mum doesn`t look like a Snow Blizzard to me) though he 100% isn`t a super snow as you thought a few posts ago unfortunately.

Lovely little hatchling all the same - congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.