Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Well i gave Puff his first bath this morning and i don't think he was impressed :lol: He just sat there and didnt really move. :lol: Oh well im sure he'll get used to it. 8)

·
Registered
28 Posts
groovy chick said:
Hey Guys

Well i gave Puff his first bath this morning and i don't think he was impressed :lol: He just sat there and didnt really move. :lol: Oh well im sure he'll get used to it. 8)

Took ages for my BD to get used to his baths! Now he loves em... Especially when he's shedding. He swims about like a little croc and flicks water at you with his back feet. He's only just start doing that in the last month or two. Real cute...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
must just be their different personalities. When i gave mine his bath, he swam loads and loved it. lmao
cute piccies!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys :lol:
I tried again last night and i think i was getting the evil eye aswell :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Awww it's lovely to see them bath! When i bath my babies they seem to like splashing a lot and dipping there heads under water and swimming around in a circle and then lifting there head for air.

ALSO! My adult beardies love to be wrapped up in a towel after there bath and sit on the sofa for a few minute until there dry enough to go back in the viv.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts