Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've popped them up on our site, there you can view the parents :)

PS Geckos - Geckos

BELL ENIGMA (RED-EYE ENIGMA)
Hatched - 04/05/08
Incubated for male
Will be available 15/06/08
£550

BELL ENIGMA (RED-EYE ENIGMA)
Hatched - 30/04/08
Incubated for male
Will be available 11/06/08
£550

They both have neon red eyes! They didn't want to open they're eyes for the camera as their quite light sensitive!
We can TNT courier.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
i'm very interested in enigma 005 but i'll be away from my pc till after midnight, i'll pm some questions to you

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
i've got some money waiting but i need to find room for another viv, then i'll need a bell female (snowbell please) to go with him, have you got non-enigma bell females available?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've got some money waiting but i need to find room for another viv, then i'll need a bell female (snowbell please) to go with him, have you got non-enigma bell females available?
Not yet but we could possibly have in the next few weeks, we have some eggs due to hatch by the end of June.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
how much would tnt be please? and would it be a before 9am service? thanks

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
noh they aint brain damaged and the only way u can have issues with them is when u breed an enigma to an enigma,just relised is that what uve done looking at pics of mum and dad?

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
are the babies okay?im sure they are and that werent a dig!k just thought that if u mixed enigma to enigma they usaly had problems?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
is it true enigmas are brain damaged
Not all, the first two we had hatched (not these) showed the issues related to some enigmas, i.e. circling, head tilting etc, we are keeping these as non breeders, they're improving and eating well.

Dont suppose you will be having any male hatchlings will you?

Im really wanting a male more than a female.

Cheers,
Mark.
These two are incubated for male, obviously they're not guarenteed male.

are the babies okay?im sure they are and that werent a dig!k just thought that if u mixed enigma to enigma they usaly had problems?
As i said earlier in the post, these two are ok otherwise we wouldn't of offered them for sale, we we're open and documented the first hatchlings as these were showing the Enigma issues.
Baby #005 does actually have a different mum, she's a Bell Albino

As we understand the Enigma issues are not just confined to Enigma x Enigma pairing, it can randomly effect any Enigma either at birth as we have experienced or later as they get older.
Currently we have our vet on side who is researching this issue so we should soon get some answers.

If anyone else has any other questions, feel free to fire away :)

·
Registered
12,076 Posts
I love them!
But like a lot of people at the moment, I just can't afford them (or much else tbh).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts