Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we simply couldn't resist! It's official, Doncaster IHS show is bad for our wallets. The hubby had a tough time picking just one, but this little albino motley girl from Peter Rice stood out for him! She's such a total sweetheart, unlike our usual Donnie purchases, which in the past have been the devil incarnate! Many thanks to the vendor for his patience and time, we were back and forth to his stall so much trying to decide, we were dizzy! So just a few (not great) pics we got before she went in her tub.

Reactions: AilsaM and KathyM

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
She's certainly a looker :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awww thank you! "Just like her dad!" says my hubby! :whistling2:

She's hopefully going to give us some cracking babies in a few years time when we introduce her to our CA dwarf het albino male!! The future looks bright, very bright, especially if she has anything to do with it!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Louise! She's lovely, we thought she was gentle and very docile, but the hissing has now just started! Oh no, another Donny nutcase!! :2thumb:

I shall prepare for my hands to be made into pin cushions!! :whistling2:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very, Very nice, am jealous

:2thumb:

Paul
Thank you, if we'd had more money, Peter Rice would've been a very happy man, he had some outstanding boas with him! Always wanted a visual albino.

nice boa how much did he set you back ? :whip:
Put it this way, it hurt a little!! Our most expensive snake to date, we don't usually buy really pricey snakes, and a nice het albino motley would've done the intended job, but she was too pretty to leave behind! :whistling2: Hopefully in a few years she'll pay us back with some outstanding dwarf albinos...

looks amazing :D
Thank you - we love her to bits, she is the cutest, wee thing ever!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That tail pattern looks mint, well done you have chosen well!: victory:
I know, she's a little cracker! Can't wait to see how she colours up as she grows. She's a little piglet to boot, certainly likes her dinner!

Very Nice

Paul.
Thank you! I just wished we'd bought another one....:whistling2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts