Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a long wait for Donny I'll tell you that, but we've picked up our gorgeous new pair of Bullsnakes! The male is a ghost morph (Axanthic Hypo) with hets and possible hets, and the female is Het axanthic, het hypo with potentially other hets also :) going to be an even longer wait until 2023 when we'll likely be having our first season!

The female is currently set up in a 6x2x2 with overhead basking, and the male in a 4x2x2 with overhead basking, and UV coming next month too. I've found bullsnakes to be a super active, open basking species, and the colours on these two are intense already. I look forward to watching them grow up!
Crocodilia Alligator Iguania Crocodile Nile crocodile

Gesture Scaled reptile Finger Thumb Jewellery

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lovely animals! I've also found them to be very active snakes, in terms of time spent moving around they do so even more than my Coachwhips! I am sure they are going to be really happy in those setups.
I hope so! They're such a brilliant species, they're so good to handle as well and I tend to find much prefer climbing all over you than sitting still. But then, that's what I've got the royal for lol🤣

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi there, not to high jack this thread (bull snakes are awesome btw, I had one many moons ago)

I have for a 6ft viv with all the lighting (Pro t5) and heating with guard andnthwrmostat going for 100 quid. I thought you may be interested as the male will grow quickly and you'll get the uv included in that. It's honestly immaculate and I have reduced to that price as I was let down the other day and its now in the hall way. I'm not gunna lug it back up the stairs lol.

Also, great snakes lol

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there, not to high jack this thread (bull snakes are awesome btw, I had one many moons ago)

I have for a 6ft viv with all the lighting (Pro t5) and heating with guard andnthwrmostat going for 100 quid. I thought you may be interested as the male will grow quickly and you'll get the uv included in that. It's honestly immaculate and I have reduced to that price as I was let down the other day and its now in the hall way. I'm not gunna lug it back up the stairs lol.

Also, great snakes lol

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Much appreciated :D But we've got a viv sorted for him, its just going to be the effort of moving the whole damn reptile room around again lol. Cheers thpugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts