Reptile Forums banner

61 - 80 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
I will be getting one of the 100cm wardrobes for an adult rack & i will get 2 of the 50cmx35cm ones for hatchlings/juvies (will use one to cut down for shelves for the other one as it will be cheaper than buying Contiboard as they don't do shelves for the 50cm wardrobes :devil:). Hoping to get them the week after next, so should have my reptile shed up & running soon :whistling2:.

Reactions: splimmy

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I will be getting one of the 100cm wardrobes for an adult rack & i will get 2 of the 50cmx35cm ones for hatchlings/juvies (will use one to cut down for shelves for the other one as it will be cheaper than buying Contiboard as they don't do shelves for the 50cm wardrobes :devil:). Hoping to get them the week after next, so should have my reptile shed up & running soon :whistling2:.
Make sure your room is the right height for it. I didn't think about that and ordered one that was 3" too big for my room lol dunno how i did that

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
awesome set up alan : victory:
will have to be getting lots of pictures of this..
i'll build a rack before, then i'll have excuse to buy more corns from you. well that's the plan at least mate lol

because i want to make something for rubs.. lidded or no lids? thanks

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Make sure your room is the right height for it. I didn't think about that and ordered one that was 3" too big for my room lol dunno how i did that

Already measured the roof height (i'm converting half my shed into a reptile room & the height at the back where the racks are going is high enough). I had to measure it as i wasn't sure if the taller one would fit (but me being a short arse anyway went for the smaller ones).

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Already measured the roof height (i'm converting half my shed into a reptile room & the height at the back where the racks are going is high enough). I had to measure it as i wasn't sure if the taller one would fit (but me being a short arse anyway went for the smaller ones).
Well good luck. I'm sure you will be pleased. I think we all owe the OP a drink lol

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
B & Q sell it as do plumber outlets.

Couldn't see any today, ordered some off ebay :2thumb:. I bought some radiator reflective stuff today to put at the back of my racks to reflect the heat back into the rack :2thumb:. It was only £3.49 a roll (600mmx1000mm).

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Piccies of finished "Wall"

Ive not got enough room to be able to get it all in one pic though :bash:

Thanks again for all your kind comments guys and good luck if your building them. Feel free to PM me any Q's or for any advice

Cheers

Alan :2thumb:

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
61 - 80 of 153 Posts