Reptile Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
meet Hannah our new 4 year old female anery corn

our definate final snake(well until hubs builds more vivs)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Great pics.
Lovely snake but have to ask, are you sure its an anery corn? Im kinda seeing some great plains in there, looks very similar to one I had last year.
Just a thought, stunning snake however.

·
Registered
574 Posts
E.Crassus said:
Great pics.
Lovely snake but have to ask, are you sure its an anery corn? Im kinda seeing some great plains in there, looks very similar to one I had last year.
thats what i thought but didnt know for sure as very hard to tell on pics

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was told she was anery so thats all i can say she is very brownish if thats any help

·
Registered
574 Posts
if you can get some pics of the snake so we can see the patterning etc a little clearer then we might be able to tell if definetely an anery

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
E.Crassus said:
Great pics.
My first thought was great plains too,But nice snake whatever!

·
Registered
574 Posts
could be an anery but still very hard to tell
cornmorphs (nigel) will be able to tell you for definite he is knows alot more about corns than I do

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
E.Crassus said:
Great pics.
beat me to it

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
isn't one characteristic of a great plains the sort of arrow diamond marking on their head? Either way shes a big and pretty snake - love anerys :)

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
correct neonius. thats what i was looking for too. it clearly doesn't have the point betwee its eyes. It has the same head markings as my anery.
ps wouldn't have bought a boa if i'd thought my corn was gonna get that big. does look larger than average tho

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
400runner said:
correct neonius. thats what i was looking for too. it clearly doesn't have the point betwee its eyes. It has the same head markings as my anery.
ps wouldn't have bought a boa if i'd thought my corn was gonna get that big. does look larger than average tho
she is no bigger than my Morpheus but her head is at least 2 times bigger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts