390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pics have been put in a post but there's a few more
please excuse the partners nakedness. She's tiny here

She loves sleeping on her back

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
such beautiful dogs,i would much rather have a samoyed over a husky any day!:flrt:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
NawwwwwAs ive said before i was brought up with a STUNNING rescue Samoyed. Although he was a rescue, his mum and dad where both champs and where in the books i had about samoyeds, so they must of been somethign special.

ANyway he was STUNNINg.

I have one image of him, this was back in the 90's :)

Your baby is STUNNNING.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NawwwwwAs ive said before i was brought up with a STUNNING rescue Samoyed. Although he was a rescue, his mum and dad where both champs and where in the books i had about samoyeds, so they must of been somethign special.

ANyway he was STUNNINg.

I have one image of him, this was back in the 90's :)

Your baby is STUNNNING.
He was a very handsome boy :flrt: I love how big the males manes get just stunning!

What was his behavior like?

·
Registered
380 Posts
your pup is so pretty :flrt: Its good to see a sammy, you don't see many on here.

I own a rescue sammy, would love to have one from a pup, maybe in the future though. you'll have to update us with more pics as she grows

here's some pics of my Eva

phone pic=bad quality

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
He was a very handsome boy :flrt: I love how big the males manes get just stunning!

What was his behavior like?
He never looked like the dog posted above, he was a taller bigger dog, not so (not meaning in a horrible way) girly/ponsy lol, maybe because he was a boy?

His behaviour was excellent. He was extremely clever, could do tricks, circuits, fly ball etc. He could talk/whisper and shout when you asked him toooo. He was brilliant with randomers. BUT was a brilliant guard dog when needed.

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
What gorgeous furry polar bears!!!

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Beautiful :)
we had a sammy when i was a kid, she was so protective. She didnt like it when me and my sister were put in a dingy at the seaside and would pull us back in.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Beautiful :)
we had a sammy when i was a kid, she was so protective. She didnt like it when me and my sister were put in a dingy at the seaside and would pull us back in.

Lol, bless her.

Thanks for the comments all

Will continue posting as she grows she's a wonderful dog and I am super surprised at how quickly she's coming on and learning new things.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.