Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.1 2007 Hypo Nicaraguan boas .... well stated feeding on defrosted anything (rats or mice) ... 100% healthy, pure dwarf boas ! Bred together they will produce Super Hypos & Hypos. Easy to keep, I house mine in Ball python racks ! These are my last 2007 stock.

2007 female £450.00 (top photo), 2007 male £295.00 (bottom photo) or take the pair for £725.00. Payment plans available.

Email me with any questions.

cheers, John

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hypos

Please note, these are not cross breeds (Salmon x some CA boa) but pure naturally occurring Hypo boas found in Nicaragua. These are F1 Captive bred from farmed adults.

cheers, John

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I think I'm right in saying this is the one I was holding on Saturday? She was STUNNING, would have brought her home if it hadn't been for the other half :lol:

Beautuful SMALL snakes people, I was sorely tempted!!:lol2: Bump for John

·
Registered
5,584 Posts
They are stunning, call me stupid, but how big will a dwarf grow?

·
Registered
15,628 Posts
dwarf boa's are variable in size, but generally they will not exceed 5 foot in length, with many staying under that length. I have seen a male mainland dwarf boa from honduras and he was 3 foot at 5 years of age.

Stunning snakes John, you spoken to Chris, could be another one to add to his massively growing list!

Alex

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Soze of Dwarf boas ...

They are stunning, call me stupid, but how big will a dwarf grow?
Yes, as Alex already replied, most dwarf boas don't exceed 5 ft. Most of my CA males (Panamanian, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, El Salvador, etc) are around the 3 - 4 ft size and rather slender. I have adult females from 4ft (Mexico & El Salvador islands) to about 5 - 5.5ft. Even an adult female at 5ft has a much smaller girth size than an equivalent length Colombian (Bci) or Red Tail (BCC) boa.

cheers, John

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I don't want to interupt your thread but, could you tell me a bit about keeping these snakes, are they fussy about temps/humid/eating do they keep well in rubs with a heat mat, and do they handle well?

Thanks for your advice..

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Easy boas

I don't want to interupt your thread but, could you tell me a bit about keeping these snakes, are they fussy about temps/humid/eating do they keep well in rubs with a heat mat, and do they handle well?

Thanks for your advice..
Good feeders, keep them like other boas but house them like large Ball pythons. I handle all of my CA babies so they are mostly calm. Overall they are easy keepers.

cheers, John

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1.1 2007 Hypo Nicaraguan boas .... well stated feeding on defrosted anything (rats or mice) ... 100% healthy, pure dwarf boas ! Bred together they will produce Super Hypos & Hypos. Easy to keep, I house mine in Ball python racks ! These are my last 2007 stock.

2007 female £450.00 (top photo), 2007 male £295.00 (bottom photo) or take the pair for £725.00. Payment plans available.

Email me with any questions.

cheers, John

Ok these guys are off hold and back on the market .... they are doing so well I might just keep them and make more Dwarf Super Hypos ... just to confirm again , these are NOT CROSSBREEDS but PURE, naturally occurring Nicaraguan hypos.

Tame, easy to handle, always feed, not many around, true dwarf boas ....what more could you want !

cheers, John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts