Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning to put my Paragauyan Rainbow Boa in a 4x2x2 viv but recently I have been wondering... overkill?
I don't wanna be tight fisted on space, at the same time though I don't wanna give TO much space when I could be using it for other snakes, if you see what I mean.

Opinions.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one has any input? Seriously?
It's been baking my noodle all day as to what space to give

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was just thinking... "Is it TO surplus to requirements". As I understand it, BRBs are amoung the bigger Rainbows, mine is Paragauyan.

Ah sod it, I'll stick with the 4x2x2, I'll find male boa space elsewhere. lol

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boas rock.
Some point down the line I fully intend to have a male BCI, to go with my girl, or maybe a BCC, not toooo bothered about morphs really, pretty keen on Normals.
I was considering sourcing another Paraguayan but I'm good for now.

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
I've just got a BRB, and got a 4*2*2. However, like you said:
1. Does it need it
2. Yours isn't a BRB!

So, I dont know. I heard BRB's would really need a 4*2*2, and they get to ax 7', so, depends what size the other type get I spose...

God, could I have been less helpful?

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've just got a BRB, and got a 4*2*2. However, like you said:
1. Does it need it
2. Yours isn't a BRB!

So, I dont know. I heard BRB's would really need a 4*2*2, and they get to ax 7', so, depends what size the other type get I spose...

God, could I have been less helpful?
lol.
I'm expecting a MAXIMUM of 6ft outta mine. That got me thinking, "maybe 3ft is gonna be good", but, 4ft won't hurt I guess

·
Registered
965 Posts
There brill.Just got a new bci to breed with my female.Have posted pics of him under new member of ingram household.Hopefully in a couple of years time might have some nice babies hopefully.

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
I'm not sure how big they get, but if they get to a maximum of 6ft then a 4x2x2 viv is probably the right size in my opinion!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There brill.Just got a new bci to breed with my female.Have posted pics of him under new member of ingram household.Hopefully in a couple of years time might have some nice babies hopefully.
Bagsie first choice ! lol

I wanna find a real life anery BCI to see. Kinda gone off Albinos in a way. Like them but not enough for the money.
Surinam redtails are just... gorgeous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts