Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Deano said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250072809112#description

Check out the questions on this double 6ft 9 inch viv stack - someone wants it for a pair of 4 month old corns!!!
Hilarious.

I can't beleive the idiot selling it has said it will be okay. I suppose a top one sectioned off would be okay, but I'd say the bottom is a tad large for a baby corn. lol

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
carl24bpool said:
Deano said:

Check out the questions on this double 6ft 9 inch viv stack - someone wants it for a pair of 4 month old corns!!!
Hilarious.

I can't beleive the idiot selling it has said it will be okay. I suppose a top one sectioned off would be okay, but I'd say the bottom is a tad large for a baby corn. lol

Ask a stupid question.....He gotta sell it after all. Not his fault some dork wants it for babbies.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
skimpy said:
carl24bpool said:
Deano said:

Hilarious.

Ask a stupid question.....He gotta sell it after all. Not his fault some dork wants it for babbies.
So if you were asked if it was okay for babies and you wanted to sell it, would you say yes????

If so then you are more bothered about making small amounts of cash than the well being of a snake.

I would certainly tell the guy its too big.

Correct its not his fault a 'dork' wants it for babies, but then again it would also be your fault if teh babies got stressed and died because you said it was okay just to get a few quid.

Sad.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
carl24bpool said:
skimpy said:
carl24bpool said:
Deano said:

Hilarious.

So if you were asked if it was okay for babies and you wanted to sell it, would you say yes????

If so then you are more bothered about making small amounts of cash than the well being of a snake.

Correct its not his fault a 'dork' wants it for babies, but then again it would also be your fault if teh babies got stressed and died because you said it was okay just to get a few quid.

Sad.
Yes, the world of business is cut throat. own fault for not checking.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
skimpy said:
carl24bpool said:
skimpy said:
carl24bpool said:
Deano said:

Hilarious.

Sad.
Yes, the world of business is cut throat. own fault for not checking.
TBH if they get lots of hides and fake plants so the baby corns have plenty of places to hide & feel secure then it shouldn't be a prob, that is of course until they want to find them & have to spend hours taking everything out and putting back in lol :)

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
carl24bpool said:
skimpy said:
carl24bpool said:
Deano said:

Hilarious.

Sad.
Do you have to take things the wrong way anyway? This was meant to be a light-hearted thread, a bit of a giggle. I wouldn't be selling any of my equipment, and it certainly does not mean that I am more interested in making a few bob than the welfare of animals. Get a grip!

Jeez, some people :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
All this about the snclosures to big makes me laugh ... Do baby snakes live in small tanks in the wild .... nah i thought not. All you have to do is provide hiding places thats all, as they like to feel secure, there are borrows etc in the wild and are lots of hiding places, so all you have to do is the same :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts