Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got my first pokie today and she is bloody stunning, I'v fell in love just watching her move around the tank is great think i will stick to arboreal species from now on, mainly pokies i'm thinking.

I will try get some pictures later. : victory:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Well i got my first pokie today and she is bloody stunning, I'v fell in love just watching her move around the tank is great think i will stick to arboreal species from now on, mainly pokies i'm thinking.

I will try get some pictures later. : victory:
I love arboreal T's. So much more interesting in my opinion. I've got my first pokies coming today as well, two P. formosa slings. : victory:

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 2 p.cambridgei slings today too, and yeah i agree with you arboreal are so much more intresting just watching them climb around is great. Very happy i bought it :2thumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
2 Regalis coming later too :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
glad she arrived ok, she spent 20 mins doing laps of my kitchen.
she has not long moulted aswell, so she would be ideal for breeding.
thanks,

paul

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glad she arrived ok, she spent 20 mins doing laps of my kitchen.
she has not long moulted aswell, so she would be ideal for breeding.
thanks,

paul
:lol2: I have a picture of you chasing it around in my head now, Got no expirience with breeding tarantula's at the moment, Will have to try with a more manageble T first might have a go next molt though :D

I just got a sub adult regalis too, from Mary on Arachnophiles. Looks like this is regalis day!
lol its starting to seem that way, Hope everyones arrives safe and sound :D

·
Registered
13,232 Posts
pokies are usually easy to mate, you can leave the male in with her for a couple of days.
Getting a sac from them is trickier but I've heard regalis are one of the easier ones.

Ask Becky on here, she's had a regalis sac recently.

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now you have me tempted to give it a go..... Maybe if i'm not skint at the end of my holiday (end of the month) i might try obtain a MM. Could be a nice little project.

·
Registered
20,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are loads of other aboreal species that are stunning. Pokies are too "common" for me lol.

For good reason, they are gawjus lol.

Once i get abit more cash i might start a little commune up, and buy some other arboreals. :flrt:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts