Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep, tho since Im not into lizards, not sure what that is, some kind of a gecko? Not sure how it can live there so happily, wouldnt condas eat it?

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
yeah looks like a tokay to me as well. Went to paignton last year best zoo ive visited

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Yeah, they'll just stay away from the snakes. Monitor Mad on here used to keep a few with his big monitors, they used to just come out at night and eat the reminds of the monitors dinner. They're fine with the snakey.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah looks like a tokay to me as well. Went to paignton last year best zoo ive visited

Glad you agree - I like it a lot too, have a good feeling about their level of care. It expanded somewhat since my last visit almost 2 years ago, I believe they acquired 2 more anacondas (and various other animals), nice ones..

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
i was there last summer...awesome zoo.
My only worry is they had tokays in almost every snake viv lol
as well as keeping an afrock, burm and retic in one enclosure...
but it was a HUGE enclosure and these are 3 snakes i do not keep, so i cant judge is this is a big no no or a OK.
They seemed pretty healthy to me tho :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
was there last agust and must say what i saw all looked fantastic. animals well looked after and in good condition and very nive vivs too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts