Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a recent health issue I must rehome my Chams. :(

They are stunning and each have thier own seperate setup. Both male and female are about 18-20 months old and it is possible she is currently gravid.
Both setups have just had new lights (reptiglo 5.0 tube) purchased. The lights are less then a month old. They are both the 100 gal flexarium with no holes or damage. Both setups have 3 live plants and various fake to make it look more tropical. They have their heat lamp and her setup has a laying box.

I do have the setup for the incubation of the eggs if your intersted and i will let it go (at no charge) if you have the pair. The setup has never been used, I was just prepared. ;)
Both are feeding on dusted locusts and the occasional waxworm.

I am looking to sell them with thier setup for £160 each or £300 for both.
This is a bargain as I just purchased two new bulbs and one starterpack for the bulb. This all cost me £80 + and that was only 3 weeks ago!

I do have pics if your interested and would like to see these guys go to a perm home. I have only had them a few months but due to a recent health issue, I am forced to rehome and focus on my health. It is essential they have a perm home as it is not fair for them to keep moving.

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Leicestershire (Melton Mowbray) but willing to deliver or meet halfway for petrol costs. This will have to be soon though as I will be in hospital mid next week.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hi again,did you get them both at the same time and are they also the same age.have you had eggs off of the female yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts