Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pair Of Adult Purple Reticulated Pythons

Hey All,

Im posting this on behalf of a friend. I will be dealing with the sale on the website and passing on the details to him.

Just some quick words, they are based in Ireland. He is willing to have them brought to the UK but it must be dealt with by the buyer. I am aware of a courier run that is happening from TarantulaBarn from the Uk to Ireland so if arranged they can be brought back. I will help out where i can though but ultimately those details must be arranged on the buyers end.

He is a very experienced keeper and provides only the best for his animals.

Some words from him

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" With much regret I must consider selling one of my favorite pairs!

They are approx 4yrs old.
Female is approx 12ft and male is approx 8ft.
Will be ready to breed next season.

I am at 2 minds on whether to keep them and breed them myself so please genuine offers only!
"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Male Purple Albino Reticulated Python

Female Purple Albino Reticulated Python

(she is currently in shed so she looks much nicer after, as you can see even in shed she has retained alot of the yellows and oranges)

He is based in Longford but im sure he could travel within reason to accomadate the courier to say Dublin or similar. He is very well known and respected amongst alot of Irish keepers.

He is looking for £3000.00 for the pair but understands the situation at the moment so please keep your offers realistic and hopefully we can arrange something. Currently he can only accept Cash / Cheque / Bankers Draft / Also willing to accept cash from courier directly once happy with the snakes, obviously care must be taken if paying by those methods (registered post etc)

PM with offers / for details

Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated OP as i heard back with payment options. Also current enclosure pics and further words from seller.

" Something to keep in mind, although retics can grow over 20ft doesnt mean everyone of them will grow that big but both mothers of these purples are over 20ft long therefore it is a likely possibility that at least this female but also the male could reach over 20ft "

This is the male at the basking end of the enclosure.

This is the female down at the cool end of their enclosure

·
Banned
121 Posts
amazing snakes if only i had the cash they will produce some amazing baby's free bump for these stunning snakes :no1:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Drop. Price has been adjusted in original thread but just to note now dropped to £3000.00 and willing to negotiate reasonable offers around that price range.

More words from the seller:

" I will meet any courier in Dublin or surrounding areas if its more suitable. If the buyer prefers to give money to courier to only hand it to me when they see the snake, then that is also fine "

The price might seem like alot but considering when these animals where bought they cost alot more. I do realise that Purples have dropped in price but these are 4 years old and ready to Breed. The return on a successful breeding would guarantee you your money back at least. Plus its rare to be offered a pair at such an age.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

Have also heard that Tarantulabarn will be doing a door to door UK to Ireland courier run on June 28th/29th so im sure something could be organised to be taken back.

PM Offers can discuss it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts