Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests,

I'm looking ideally for a sexed pair of Timor Monitors, however I appreciate to get them both at a very small size and to have them sexed is a big ask. The younger they are the better for trust purposes.

The best offer you can get me on these would be perfect, perhaps even a rehoming for someone who has to part with their pair would be even more ideal to adopt, as they'd be going to a very loving and dedicated home. (Would prefer baby's so I can interact with them myself).

FYI: Have been keeping and breeding reptiles just over a decade.
Experience with a lot of much harder to rear species, successfully reared and bred on.

I would ideally like to get a pair of these guys within the next 6-8 weeks.
Recently got back into the reptile husbandry game after a year long hiatus following University, and finally have my own place where I can house a beautiful species such as the Timor.

Pictures required for identification.
I am in the process of getting a tall Vivarium setup in preparation for the pair.

I cannot collect, however can pay for fuel / courier services (within reason).

Many thanks,

George

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still interested in a pair of Timors. Will consider taking on one and purchasing the other later, but would be better if the two grew up together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.