Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have decided to part with my Cb12 Paradigm jungle and Jungle parahet. These little stunners were produced by Chris Giel (ez4pro) from a jungle het BWC to a paradigm. I acquired them in a deal from him but have decided to move them on to fund another project.

The jungle paradigm is female and has massive potential, there are not many of these around. She eats very well and does everything as you would expect. She is also very good to handle.

The jungle parahet is male, a parahet is either het sharp or het BWC, these have a lot of potential, you will only be able to find out what it carries the het for through breeding.

I am open to payment plans but will do a better deal for straight cash. £1700 on a pay plan or £1500 cash for the pair. If you want them separated I will take £1500 for the jungle Paradigm and £250 for jungle Parahet.

Pics will be added shortly, they are both stunning as I said. Any questions feel free to PM me. I'm happy for them to be couriered, I will arrange it for you at your expense.

cheers

Ben

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!

These guys will have there own feeding/shedding records with them, I believe they have eaten 7 times now.

Also, I am flexible with payment plans, shoot me over a PM and we can discuss a plan to suit : victory:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like them a lot. Were these produced in the UK or are they imported. Have you got breeders paperwork.
These were produced here in the UK by Chris Giel ez4pro on the forum. I dont have paperwork but they are what I say the are. Chris im sure will be more than happy to verify that

·
Registered
537 Posts
Apologies in advance for the "excess bumping"

I've just had pretty much the same pair delivered from chris, they're the real deal and a million times better in the flesh.. They really don't require paperwork, you won't be disappointed :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BUMP :jump:

I have had a PM asking about swaps, sorry for not putting it in the ad but im not looking for swaps at the moment.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you send me more pics please. I am interested in the paradigm jungle mainly.
Im going to be taking some more pictures soon. The paradigm Jungle is coming up to shed. Today is feeding day for them also.

If anyone buys the paradigm jungle for £1500, I will throw the male Jungle parahet in with it for free!:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP!!

Fed these little stunners, they feed very well. Here are a couple of pics

Male Jungle Parahet

Paradigm Jungle Female

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Wow, shes gorgeous. Would you consider some sort of payment plan? I'm considering branching into sharps...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ben can you send me a phone number please. I would like to talk to you about this pair, Im very interested and dont want to miss out.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, shes gorgeous. Would you consider some sort of payment plan? I'm considering branching into sharps...
Payment plans available. PM me with what your after: victory:

Ben can you send me a phone number please. I would like to talk to you about this pair, Im very interested and dont want to miss out.

Thanks
PM'd you: victory:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BUMP:jump:

I am willing to do a pay plan for the pair £1650

£200 deposit and £350 at the end of this month

Then a payment of £550 end of next month.

A final payment of £550 end of October.

Hope this helps someone

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay guys I have still had PM's asking about swaps. Ideally I would rather not. However the only things I might be interested in would be an adult male snow boa or an anery motley het kahl (male) with cash going either way.

Anything along those lines would be considered. PM with what you have.

Cheers

Ben

1 - 20 of 22 Posts