Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following items for sale:

Parrot Canvas

The parrot is a green winged macaw. The macaw is perched on a bamboo tree, this is a very detailed piece and looks great. This item is in good condition and has the creators mark at the bottom. The item measures 90cm (High) x 45cm (Long).
£35

1 Pair Of Pink Ladies Timberlands

These are brand new and unused, they are an unwanted gift. They are size 5.
£35 ***SOLD***

Sex In The City Signed Photograph - Hand signed by Carrie, Sam, Miranda and Charlotte. This is 100% authentic and is not a print out. This is in very good condition. This photo comes complete with frame and glass and has been sealed to show that it is 100% authentic. The photo measures 36cm (High) x 30cm (Long).
£30

Wardrobe Package - These are new and unused, and they are all fully boxed and have not been opened.
This package includes:
2-door wardrobe: hanging rail at the top, fixed shelf at the bottom. 182.2 (H), 70cm (W), 51cm (D).
6-drawer chest: 112.7cm (H), 70.1cm (W), 40.3cm (D).
3-drawer bedside cabinet: 60.5cm (H), 40.8cm (W), 39.8cm (D)
Desk: 76cm (H), 119.7cm (W), 49,6cm (D).
£145

Sony PSP Console Package - Sony PSP, 4 games and accessories. This item is fully boxed and comes with everything needed. The PSP is in very good condition.
What you get:

Sony PSP console (Black)
Battery
UK mains charger
32 MB Memory Card
Carry strap
Soft carry case
Headphones
Headphone lead remote control
4 Games

The games included are:

World Tour Soccer
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Midnight Club DUB Edition
Fifa Soccer
£140 ovno

All items can be posted, the cost will depend on the type of delivery and weight of the item. I have pictures of everything above and can supply more information if need be.

I WILL ACCEPT OFFERS ON EVERYTHING !

................................................ Remember The Worst I Can Say Is No ................................................

........................................ DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING !!! ........................................

If your interested in any of the above could you please PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Thanks Anthony

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the following items for sale:

Parrot Canvas

The parrot is a green winged macaw. The macaw is perched on a bamboo tree, this is a very detailed piece and looks great. This item is in good condition and has the creators mark at the bottom. The item measures 90cm (High) x 45cm (Long).
£35

1 Pair Of Pink Ladies Timberlands

These are brand new and unused, they are an unwanted gift. They are size 5.
£35 ****SOLD****

Sex In The City Signed Photograph - Hand signed by Carrie, Sam, Miranda and Charlotte. This is 100% authentic and is not a print out. This is in very good condition. This photo comes complete with frame and glass and has been sealed to show that it is 100% authentic. The photo measures 36cm (High) x 30cm (Long).
£30

Wardrobe Package - These are new and unused, and they are all fully boxed and have not been opened.
This package includes:
2-door wardrobe: hanging rail at the top, fixed shelf at the bottom. 182.2 (H), 70cm (W), 51cm (D).
6-drawer chest: 112.7cm (H), 70.1cm (W), 40.3cm (D).
3-drawer bedside cabinet: 60.5cm (H), 40.8cm (W), 39.8cm (D)
Desk: 76cm (H), 119.7cm (W), 49,6cm (D).
£145 ****Now £120****

Sony PSP Console Package - Sony PSP, 4 games and accessories. This item is fully boxed and comes with everything needed. The PSP is in very good condition.
What you get:

Sony PSP console (Black)
Battery
UK mains charger
32 MB Memory Card
Carry strap
Soft carry case
Headphones
Headphone lead remote control
4 Games

The games included are:

World Tour Soccer
Virtua Tennis World Tour
Midnight Club DUB Edition
Fifa Soccer
£140 ovno ****Now £130****

All items can be posted, the cost will depend on the type of delivery and weight of the item. I have pictures of everything above and can supply more information if need be.

I WILL ACCEPT OFFERS ON EVERYTHING !

................................................ Remember The Worst I Can Say Is No ................................................

........................................ DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF BUYING !!! ........................................

If your interested in any of the above could you please PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Thanks Anthony :D

For some reason, i can not edit the original post, so have quoted it with the edit :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.