Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately my partner is being made redundant at the end of Feb, so looking at our figures we will probably have to part with some of our collection. Good homes and pick ups only, some may be available in vivs (which may need upgrading in the near future). I would also appreciate it if you could let me know how they are getting on and regular pictures would be very much appreciated. Not 100% sure whether will sell or not yet as may have a friend who will take some in temporarily for me but thats not guaranteed yet. Anyway out of my collection the following may be up for sale:

0.0.3 Baby Water Dragons (one a lot smaller than others that I had to hand feed so very attached to him and may keep him)
1.0.2 Crested Geckos - One sub-adult Male, two unsexed babies.
0.1.0 03 Banded California King Snake **SOLD**
1.0.0 05 Mexi Black **SOLD**

If you would be interested please PM with an offer. Thanks

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

UPDATE: Both king snakes are sold, will be keeping water dragons & cresties for now.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
i like the idea of the water dragons but do they need alot of room to house 2 of them, and what size viv would they roughly need if you wouldn't give the viv with them?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At the moment they are in a large exo-terra as they are still quite small but this really needs upgrading in the next month or so. There are plenty of care sheets available if you google it, I would prefer people with experience with each animal to take them and I will be checking you know basic husbandry/feeding requirements nearer the time should I sell.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Oh its such a shame that you're thinking of having to sell :cry:

do you have any photos of your Cresties love? and roughly how old are the little'uns?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got some pics of the male here and will get some of the babies tonight, they are very young, not 100% sure how old but they are approx 1 inch without tail and one of them had lost part of its tail but not all (was like it when I bought them)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Cara theres a meet next wednesday why dont you ask people there or talk to i forget her name (chair lady person) if she could advertise in the next news letter for you. That way the animals will still be quite close and you could get updates every month in person.

Oh her names carol isnt it?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cara theres a meet next wednesday why dont you ask people there or talk to i forget her name (chair lady person) if she could advertise in the next news letter for you. That way the animals will still be quite close and you could get updates every month in person.

Oh her names carol isnt it?
Yea I know her daughter Lesley, have had a word with her already and hopefully some of them will get sorted, still not 100% yet but will know within next few days. Cheers

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Cara also if you want any of them put on long term foster here your more than welcome and once your sorted we can hand them all back to you. We are only a little while away as well so you can see them whenever you want.

Good luck with whatever you decide

1 - 8 of 8 Posts