Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.
just curious cuz my current snake ting is the only snake i have known to do it but he has a tendancy to poo in pretty much the exact place everytime (with the exception of yesterday when he thought it a good idea to do it in his water bowl :eek:mg: ) just wondering if anyone elses snake does this?

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
argo goes in her hide. am still hunting for voodoos!!!!!!!!!!!:snake: :snake:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
My corn usually poos wherever she wantswhich is usually beneath her aspen which means the obligatory sifting through the whole tank, the mexi and cali both pretty much go where they want to.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hmmmm, well most of mine go wherever they feel like it, which is generally in one place at a time, but my anaconda decides its fun to go once in one corner, once more in the other corner, in his water, then all up the walls etc etc etc...Tis fun I can tell you :lol: He's gorgeous though so I forgive him :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
My sophia tends to go in the same place all the time, which is in her waterbowl, although she did do one poop right in the middle of her viv and oscar though it would be cool to slide right through it and had a lump of poop on his head all day, but i had to wash it off.
Sophia also has a tendancy to go pooping all over my sofa, especially when i've just washed the throws :shock:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
mr pims always does it in the same place which is in the bottom corner of his viv has fare away from his resting shelf

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
My snakes poop in random places - as do my dragons - but my sav always goes in his water bowl - good thing too monitor poop can be pretty :sick:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
:lol2:Well i think that this thread has proved one thing, being that they are messy little snakeys.... :flrt: love em :flrt:

·
Registered
194 Posts
hehehe they sure are! my nelsons always seems to crap on top of his wet hide but after that anywhere will do!!:shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
LOL bless em, oh that just reminded me i want a nelsons.

·
Registered
194 Posts
They're adorable aren't they! wish I could help BUT HE'S MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA!! sure somebody will have some though...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Nah the missis wont let me she says i have enough allready but three snakes is an odd number so i personnaly think it should be rounded off to four.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I know what your going through...Legs is my only snake and I'm not allowed anymore until I graduate :cry:

my wanted list must be about a mile long now...

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
my wish list is never ending too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts