Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.0 CB07 Pastel Royal. Strike feeding in daylight on rat fluffs (not pups), and weighing 170g this gentleman is well started.

£400, no offers or trades as it stands. He is available to view in Repile Cymru, Cardiff. Delivery can be arranged. Please no comments on price, this is a royal that is not imported from the USA, it is well established, a good weight and guaranteed (and can be seen) feeding.

Fed yesterday, however did not have camera handy. Hopefully will get some feeding pics next week.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
He's a stunner if I was looking for a male I'd bite your arm off :) I just bought a female.

Do you have any other? I'm looking for 3 females, 1 Ghost, 1 Mojave, 1 Yellowbelly, in case you happen to know of any :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
lovely looking snake

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's a stunner if I was looking for a male I'd bite your arm off :) I just bought a female.

Do you have any other? I'm looking for 3 females, 1 Ghost, 1 Mojave, 1 Yellowbelly, in case you happen to know of any :)
Sorry, don't breed royal morphs myself so this is the only one I have at the moment. I'd love a mojave myself! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts