Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Diesel is really good about learning new things, and even though he knows how to do this one, he really hates it... How about this for pathetic??? :lol2:

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
:lol2: !! love it!

He really isn't too thrilled at all is he! :D

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. Not at all. And when I go to put the treat on his nose, he turns his head away and gives me a paw instead :lol2:

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Cruelty! :bash: Cruelty! :bash:

Send that dog to me - you don't love him enough! :lol2:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
You are very mean to him!! Such a horrible owner :whistling2:

Lovely dog even though he is giving you the evils.

I try to do that with mine and I get a similar look while he turns his head away

·
Registered
127 Posts
i can put my dogs treat anywhere and leave her looking at it while i .............visit the loo .......hang washing etc and she'll still be there watching it when i get back!
but she can not get the hang of sitting it on her nose. :notworthy:

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*giggles* I know I am evil, but it's so funny!! I can't help myself. It's a mother's job to torment her kids, right?? ;)

I can put treats on his paws and stuff and he's alright with that, but he just really hates it on his nose, bless him!! I couldn't leave the room and expect the treat to still be there when I got back (he'd probably get up and follow me after a few seconds, anyways), but I can leave it there for AGES while I do something else.... It's one of the ways we get him to not beg while we eat, actually.

I taught the dog I grew up with all sorts of tricks, this being one of them, and he didn't look so pathetic when he did it *lol*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.