Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive noticed I dont show many photos of my Patsy so here she is. She is a yellow spotted night lizard :grin1:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
if u dont like being bit then i think you should think twice. you put ur hand in her viv and she dives for you. she's nasty :p

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
we got it quite cheap but good luck finding one, never seen them anywhere before or signs of anyone else having one. Its very likely with her behaviour WC and they have some quite interesting characteristics :p They dont need fertilization to give birth and they give birth to live young, not eggs :) funky eh? :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
wow neva seen one of them before!! shes lovely! xx
Interesting to no she is pathenogenic to blazey...same as my mourning gecko...altho she will lay eggs

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
hehe yeh, we're yet to see this apparent parthenogenic, viviparous reproduction as it would be pretty interesting. I reckon she'd probably do it but i dont really know what the conditions would need to be like. Personally i wouldnt like another patsy, patsy is really mean and horrible. She breaks the necks of her morio worms and leaves them to die lol.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
technically nat she's a he aswell so u werent wrong :) because of the he/she thing she's called patsy after patsy stone lol.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
hehe yeh, we're yet to see this apparent parthenogenic, viviparous reproduction as it would be pretty interesting. I reckon she'd probably do it but i dont really know what the conditions would need to be like. Personally i wouldnt like another patsy, patsy is really mean and horrible. She breaks the necks of her morio worms and leaves them to die lol.
OMG haha:sick: thats sooooo gross lmao
would be amazing if u could breed her...but yea I suppose its hard if uv no idead wat conditions should be....imagine if u do tho...neva seen em CB so gdluck eh xx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Well we should give patsy the good luck as it'll be her doing all the hard work. Must be difficult just deciding u want a baby then making one all alone one. I wouldnt blame her if she never wanted one though :lol2:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
hehe at lovely, shall i get her to take some pictures of her later with her going for my hand? she has lockjaw aswell and likes to really go for u. its a nightmare giving her a fresh bowl of water. have to do it really fast or she gets u lol

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
awww lol thanks for all your replies. Shes not that bad really. The trick is to do things in her viv when her back is turned.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
lol patsy is the size of a gecko and we're scared to do things with her noticing :lol2:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
that looks a real nice lizard :)
never seen those before

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
waaa very nice, been looking for these, intrested in them, were did you get yours? there realy cool, nice lizard : victory:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
we got her from a local pet shop and they didnt even know what she was :lol2:

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
what was it called do you now, lol i I had only heard of the species ecnetly so....:lol2:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
they named it a bark lizard. theres several species of night lizards and they all have the same parthenogenic qualities and live bearing quality. Never seen any others of them though, though i believe the whip tail lizard may be of the same family.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
just came across ur thread:) i had a tropical night lizard....but it died not that long ago..it never had any babies.im sure cmzoo sells them for like 10 quid or something...
oh patsy lol thats the name of my calf:D
such a sook of a gurl:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts