Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pattra my ver fat girl ... too me looks like a boy her head is huge and allround body she looks a lot musclier than cleo and alot more boyish it looks like shes got balls anda slightlly darker 'V' shape does she look boy to you just by her appearance will try get some pics up of her balls soon..I dont think she is a boy cause they would have bred as i got cleo sexed shes defo female..

Here goes

She might be just a very butch girl i dont know haha she looks like a boy just by her head and all round body though..

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
It's very hard to tell from your pictures, but if you compare the underneath of Cleo and Pattra it should be easy enough to tell if they are different sexes.

If you're still unsure then try to take a pic of Pattra's underneath and post it for people to give their opinion. :)

·
Premium Member
14,592 Posts
One of my females is like Pattra - big and bulky but the other female is much more dainty but mine are both defo females.

Can't really tell by looking at them, need to look underneath really.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
:lol2:she does look very butch indeed but unless there are photos of her or his thingys then its hard to say.get one of the thingys-hate saying bits

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will do here goes

Not the best pics but you can see where im coming from

Shes fat i say fat!

Wat d'yall think?

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i cant tell from that post one of her in a clear box or something.mite be easier then holding her

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in the first pic ya can see the balls but i think she must be girl else there'd be babies by now

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
in the first pic ya can see the balls but i think she must be girl else there'd be babies by now
lmao nice choice of words:lol2:can you see like a v shape?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Could be male, try the plastic tub method like nutty said. Just bare in mind that even if she is a he, they may not have bred anyway. I used to keep one of my males with 2 females, and Lola didn't lay once in in all the time she was with leo (about 12 months). Just a thought.....

: victory:

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
No, she doesn't have hemipenal bulges. The bulges in FRONT of the vent are not where the hemipenes are kept - they're kept behind the vent, in the tail base.

The photos aren't very clear, but they look like they could be female anyway.

I also have a very "butch" female.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
i would say female also as the side on picture normaly shows any male hemipenile bulges (i think thats the correct term) and you cant see any on this one (and as ssthisto said, they are on the wrong side of the vent!) : victory:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
No, she doesn't have hemipenal bulges. The bulges in FRONT of the vent are not where the hemipenes are kept - they're kept behind the vent, in the tail base.

The photos aren't very clear, but they look like they could be female anyway.

I also have a very "butch" female.

i also have a butch female

nice gocko :)

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Haha! A butch leo! Bless, both my girls are really dainty :lol2: I'm jealous!

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
would i get beaten up for saying you might have a lesbian gecko if shes butch?

yes it was a joke :surrender:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha glad its a girl dont think my mum would be too chuffed if they had babies :Na_Na_Na_Na:

And im proud of my big butch leo haha:lol2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts