Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this may sound like a stupid question,but at these reptile shows,like the one on sunday,how do you actually pay for things?like really expensive things.coz i cant imagine them taking card!but surely ppl don't just walk around with loads of money in their pockets

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yup.. money in pockets :lol:

·
Registered
991 Posts
What my mrs is trying to say is were going to the essex show on sunday and are hoping to buy some royal morphs (if anyone there has them for sale) and we don't fancy carrying loads of cash around with us. How do you guys usually go about paying for expensive stuuf at the shows?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Ill be a bodyguard.. for a good cut of the money.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Im trying to preorder as many snakes as I can for Sunday now.. means I dont have cash on me for long... I wont anyway :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
mgs1982uk said:
What my mrs is trying to say is were going to the essex show on sunday and are hoping to buy some royal morphs (if anyone there has them for sale) and we don't fancy carrying loads of cash around with us. How do you guys usually go about paying for expensive stuuf at the shows?
your taking a chance just going along and buying an expensive snake if you see one,if i where you i would try to find out who was going and pre arrange the snakes to be collected there,then they could be pree paid aswell,think thats what usually happens if you are going to spend a lot of ££££,and if you taking about royal morphs you must be talking about alot of ?????????

if i where you i would wait and make sure im getting of a good reliable sourse

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
some will take cards
there will be royal breeders with 50k worth easy, probably a lot more.
most do cash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts