Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok am i the only one who is fed up of classified ads being put up like this one here....

wanted ? £100

ive got a spare £100 and im wanting to get either a adult female corn snake and set up for £100 or a babie tortoise...asap plz..i may consider other snakes and poss some lizards
I really hope no one ever responds to these idiots!! JESUS! do some godammed research and decide what YOU want 1st, not just what someone is willing to offer you and get them to tell you how to do everything!!!
He clearly knows how to use the internet, obviously not google though!!!
:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Sory for the rant but i really do hate this! its 1 thing coming on a forum like this and asking for suggestions before you go away and do the more detailed research, but actually on a classifieds?! Clearly no intention of doing any research!
Am i the only one annoyed by this?
Sarah

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
You would be suprised how many people go into a shop with a budget in their head and no other details, and just buy whatever looks nice in there within their budget. Obviously in a good shop they'd get a lot of help and advice and be steered towards caresheets and choosing something that suits their needs.. but often not.

It does not really surprise me that people are doing this on classifieds too.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
yep! i was in a shop a while back and some woman came in and said what is the cheapest snake you own cos i want one! felt like saying you what?? save and do some research before buying!
thing is they actually started showing her! i walked out at this point!

my favourite one is WANTED free snake or lizard must have viv and must deliver! i mean come on!!! really annoys me people like that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts