Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
people whos seen my thread on crypto my bearded dragon boss has been put to sleep at 5.30pm 3-6-08 R.I.P BOSS M8. his tail was a bit grey as he would of been shedding.

he was berryed and on his box i put BOSS R.I.P and theres a plant on top in a pot for the moment. i will get some desert looking plants like a cactus or a pot with lizards on to put a plant in or might make something saying R.I.P BOSS. its very upsetting wish it never had to be like this

R.I.P BOSS MATE

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
Really sorry that he had to be put down but with Crypto I guess it was the best thing for him.
RIP big dude. :(

·
Registered
890 Posts
It hurts like hell but its sadly the price we pay for being graced with the presence of our animals for however long we are lucky enough to share their lives. Any good owner who loves their pet does whats right for them, even if it sucks for us.

We may not be able to see or touch them, but they're always with us.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Poor boss R.I.P little fella. like i said in pms though mate you did the right thing least he will not suffer now.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It hurts like hell but its sadly the price we pay for being graced with the presence of our animals for however long we are lucky enough to share their lives. Any good owner who loves their pet does whats right for them, even if it sucks for us.

We may not be able to see or touch them, but they're always with us.
very true thanks:notworthy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts