Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
They are really beautiful :2thumb: lovely colouring! How much do these go for if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I'm glad i'm 250+ miles away :lol2: They're great !!

It begs the question tho, is the peppermint just a trial-run. Might we see Phantom and Apricots bred over here soon ???

Oh and while i'm here, How did your trial go with the dried food mix for your pacmans ?? I only remembered when I saw it mentioned in the thread where the peppermint (or Samurai as they called em) was mentioned many moons ago.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes some of them will be available I'll put an ad up soon.

How did your trial go with the dried food mix for your pacmans ??
I gave up on it, some would take it some wouldn't, it added a lot of time and hassle onto the feeding regime so in the end I didn't think it was viable.

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
I LOVE these! How big are they?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I LOVE these! How big are they?
They're mostly in the 44-55mm range. I've grown them on for longer than I usually would to see how the colouration panned out.

I can see the peppermint colouration but the blue looks a bit optimistic to me : victory:
Yes I think Peppermint is a better description than blue on the whole but they do change in colour somewhat. Sometimes when I open a tub to feed a frog it can look really quite blue but when I go back to that same tub a couple of hours later it's more of a pastel green. The American's are now calling these Pastels.

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Number 3 is my favourite! :flrt:

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Hahahaha that beast is terrifying! The second pic of it reminds me of Peter Griffin from Family Guy!

Reactions: Bab1084

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Following on from the advert thread...

Shame you're not attending the NESAS meeting in March otherwise you'd definitely have at least one sale :lol2:
My bro has fallen in love with em, but can't justify the £30 courier :(

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You can always spread the cost of delivery by buying more than one and other items from our shop can also be included in the same delivery charge.

A show in March is too early for us, we won't have enough of a selection of livestock ready by then. Infact with this weather we have at the moment I wouldn't be suprised if things weren't still hibernating in March!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts