Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could have any snake, regardless of cost, size, experience etc, what would it be?

Mine's either a green mamba or female green anaconda.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I would love a Burmese but too big, I would also love a BRB which I have now got but haven't seen much of. :(

·
Registered
194 Posts
THEY'RE ALL MINE!! *evil laugh* :shock:
*coughs* sorry about that...I hadn't taken my medication *swallows pills and returns to ever-so-boring sanity* at the moment my wanted list consists of a blue beauty and a BRB = their prrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttty!

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
slashvenom said:
THEY'RE ALL MINE!! *evil laugh* :shock:
*coughs* sorry about that...I hadn't taken my medication *swallows pills and returns to ever-so-boring sanity* at the moment my wanted list consists of a blue beauty and a BRB = their prrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttty!
Porton have a blue beauty in at the moment, if you are near that way.

·
Registered
194 Posts
the £130 one? I may have spent a while staring at it longingly last week. :lol: Unfortunately no more snakes for me till I graduate from university....damn education :twisted:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
slashvenom said:
at the moment my wanted list consists of a blue beauty
Woot, I have two :lol:

Mine...Hmm...I don't really know. I would love some Boigas, gorgeous snakes, but I would also like some more Radiated Ratsnakes, a Leopard Ratsnake, Asian Vine Snake, and some FWC's. Nothing too fancy, but what I would love to keep :lol:

G

·
well....stuff im after or want to keep in future is:
elephant trunk snake
olive python
australian water python
molluccan scrub pythons
anacondas
emeralt tree boa`s

im really into my australian pyhtons....so most of them lol

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I'd like to have a common corn :D

·
Registered
543 Posts
There's no doubt about what i would love : a high white piebald royal. They are gorgeous but also very expensive too.!!!!!!!!!
Who knows ... one day, lol

G

·
For me i would have to have a pair of sorong GTP's.In my opinion they are the best of the green trees but then again i would love to own a pair of true canary chondros

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Got to be the Gabon Viper or King cobra for a snake I can't handle bare handed.

Otherwise it would have to be a reticualted python.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts