Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other (Please comment or PM me)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you've seen by my recent thread me and my twin (zoe6660) was doing paintings and selling them,now its just me (Tasha) who's doing the paintings.

Ive started this new thread so people dont get confused on old prices and other bits..

Ive been putting so much detail/time/effort into these paintings,at the end of it i wasnt making the money eaither from the materials,so my prices have rised.

Medium Canvas 50x40cm=£30
Large Canvas 60x50cm=£40
Prices include,First class signed delivery!!!

Please include a CLEAR/LARGE photo (A4 Sized if poss) of your pet or landscape and i'll PM you back.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doing a one off offer for anyone!!!

Do you have a picture of a sunset??

Can be any un-copyrighted image of a sunset,and i'll paint it on a 50x40cm canvas for £15,yep just £15.
If you wanted it on a larger one 60x50cm,it be £20..
This incl signed delivery first class!!.
(If you have a painting you wanna enquire about just PM me the photo and i might give discount im feeling happy and in a good mood)
PM me and i'll make a start on it,should be done in 3 days or slightly longer!!
Bargin or what!!!

Ive only got one order in atm and these sunset ones dont take me long,ive already started one,nearly done gotta sort the sun out abit..

(Like i said im still working on this and once its done it will be for sale,its a large canvas 60x50cm)
These are other sunset ones ive sold bellow.

Just PM me it wont hurt to ask anything!:welcome:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone??
I'll most probs be doing two reptile paintings for someone,just waiting a respone.
So if anyone wants the landscape ones message me today or tomorrow so i can start them or you'll end up on a waiting list.:gasp:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thats the ones sunset completed,accepting offers its on a 60x50cm canvas,so vey large and will be seen from your living room wall or anything else.
PM me offers please,will be posting as first class signed delivery like always,check my feeback out aswel.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its not letting me edit my last post,but to let you all know.
Ive done another sunset painting,its also on a large canvas 60x50cm.

Im asking £30 thats including post and package.Remember these prices are covering the cost of my materials and paints,i hardly get money outta the prices for myself.
Also the other sunset bellow is £30 and thats on a 60x50cm canvas.

Im posting these here first just incase anyone off this forum would like to purchase them,i'll be putting them on Ebay now aswel or some other site that sells things.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
or anyone who wants to know the purple one is stunning in real life i been naggin her for it but no luck lol i havnt looked at the others.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
another bump
Just thought id add,the purple sunset canvas is on Ebay for £45.00 that includes post and package,so its cheaper to buy from me on here if anyone is intrested.
On this forum im only asking for £30 that incl post and package.

So PM me before its gone to someone on Ebay.

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
Could you paint this?

I dont get paid for a few weeks, but am definately interested :D

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ive been working hard since friday at work,been there all week and i'll be working constant till next monday :bash: so i'll still be taking order's but i'll be a tad slow at painting them this week,just because ive been doing double shifts or early morning ones and then im nackered and sleep the rest the day.
Im sorry to people who's waiting to see pictures of thier paintings im staying in now this afternoon so i'll get some up if i can grab my sisters camera.
Many thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts